Monday, October 11, 2010

Mulligan Update

I've been traveling a lot (for both work and for pleasure) lately. The good news is that I have a bunch of friends that are willing to watch Mulligan for me while I'm gone. (Many thanks Donna, Bryn, Nick, and Nikki). Mulligan only needed to be boarded once this past month (although, I think he enjoys the Pets Hotel).

When I was in Albuquerque this past week, Mulligan got Nikki to write me an email update. I thought I would share it:

Dear Mom-
Life has been great! I was able to get out and play this afternoon after you left. Auntie Nikki left me alone with the kitty again, but it was fine. She came back home and we went for a nice long walk and then played fetch (my favorite game!!) I sure am glad I have dino with me! It is fun to catch when she throws it. I just got into my carrier and Auntie is getting ready for bed. But, I haven't wined or anything, just like you said. I know Auntie Nikki is a big sucker but I sure am being a good boy. The kitty likes to jump in the bath tub and drink water, I think that is fascinating!! Having a great time here!! Can't wait for you to come back so we can all play. Auntie says she has an early day at work tomorrow. Oh boy! More fetch with Dino. Hope you are having a great trip and can't wait to see you tomorrow and show you all the fun things we've been doing!
Your wonderful, good boy (always)
Love
Mulligan

DS Auntie Nikki

Mulligan is either a well-adjusted pup or not attached to me (any warm body will do). He does well with other dogs, people, and places. It's a good thing because we like to travel a bunch.

Because this post is all about Mulligan, here are some pictures of Mulligan sporting his Jets Hoodie (Thanks Mom!): 




No comments:

Post a Comment